Tuesday 23 August 2011

Thing 10

I became a librarian many years ago, more than I care to remember!
I'm an old fashioned girl and took time out from my public library career to have a family and then rejoined the profession at the University of Glamorgan. I undertook a variety of posts here before my present one, Information Librarian with faculty liaison for Humanities, Social Sciences and Psychology.
I'm Chartered and a member of CILIP but more importantly feel that my professional development continues, I am learning and developing even after all this time. We are a sharing, caring profession and I enjoy working with colleagues here at Glamorgan. I never cease to be amazed at the professionalism and dedication of librarians both here and in the wider world.

No comments:

Post a Comment